Saturday, May 18, 2013

31 Days of Six Feet Under.

Actually, it will be 21 days not counting the weekends. Beginning May 20th I will start watching three episodes a day every Monday through Friday until I have finished all five seasons. 
This is the baby version of my friend’s experiment. I am curious to see where this takes me. 

I’m going to do blogs and videos for everyday I watch episodes. I have no idea how long these videos or blogs will be. I am interested in the possibility of having other people here while this is going on. It will be nice having others to discuss the series with and around while I do this. I could even bring the episodes to other people. I will say there are certain episodes I already know I will want to watch alone, though--especially the final episode.

Here is the schedule. It begins Monday. Please, keep up with my little journey with the Fisher family via this blog. 

WEEK ONE

May 20th: (Season One) The Pilot, The Will, The Foot

May 21st: Familia, An Open Book, The Room

May 22nd: Brotherhood, Crossroads, Life’s Too Short

May 23rd: The New Person, The Trip, A Private Life

May 24th: Knock, Knock, (Season Two) In the Game, Out, Out Brief Candle


WEEK TWO

May 27th: The Plan, Driving Mr. Mossback, The Invisible Woman

May 28th: In Place of Anger, Back to the Garden, It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

May 29th: Someone Else’s Eyes, The Secret, The Liar and the Whore

May 30th: I’ll Take You, The Last Time, (Season Three) Perfect Circles

May 31st: You Never Know, The Eye Inside, Nobody Sleeps, 


WEEK THREE

June 3rd: The Trap, Making Love Work, Timing and Space

June 4th: Tears, Bones, and Desire, The Opening, Everyone Leaves

June 5th:  Death Works Overtime, Twilight, I’m Sorry, I’m Lost

June 6th: (Season Four) Falling Into Place, In Case of Rapture, Parallel Play

June 7th: Can I Come Up Now? That’s My Dog, Terror Starts at Home


WEEK FOUR
June 10th: The Dare, Coming and Going, Grinding the Corn, 
June 11th: The Black Forest, Bomb Shelter, Untitled
June 12th: (Season Five) A Coat of White Primer, Dancing for Me, Hold My Hand

June 13th: Time Flies, Eat a Peach, The Rainbow of Her Reasons
June 14th: The Silence, Singing for Our Lives, Ecotone


WEEK FIVE

June 17th: All Alone, Static, Everyone’s Waiting


1 comment:

  1. This seems like a fun project, and I kind of wish I were watching it again for the first time.

    ReplyDelete