Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Real Moment


“I don’t want to be one of those people who walks around in pain all the time.” ~ Brenda Chenowith


I’m dealing with anger today because I’m really sick and I have way too much to do this weekend. So, here’s a short blog. A very short blog. Tonight I’m going to take enough NyQuil to knock out an adult circus elephant. No, I will not be answering my phone, IMs, or emails tonight. Sorry. I’m going to take care of me. I need to do that. This is my moment of reality. 

Tomorrow is another day. Thanks for following my blog, and please keep following the rest of my 6FU blogs. I’m grateful to each of you. And, I feel the universe opening up for me. 

Oh, I received a very long email from an old friend--one I have mentioned in previous blogs--that I’m going to fully devour tomorrow morning when I'm rested and can fully enjoy it.  She is the woman I shared a home with the first Summer I worked with Smoky Mountain Tunes and Tales. I’m glad she wrote to me...I have been so curious about her life. She’s an amazingly talented young woman. More on that in later blogs. 

Also, I’m going to do two projects with this blog. First, I want people who read the blog to write their own obituaries if they died in 2005. Also, I’d like for readers to write down stories of their experiences with death. I’m going to publish them on the page the week after next. 

Much love. Peace out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment